Personal Information Collection
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use personal information to improve customer interaction and the products you enjoy. Examples of personal information uses include:
- Development and delivery of quality products and services.
- Announcing new products, upcoming events, and promotions.
- Administering contests, sweepstakes, or other programs in which you voluntarily participate
- Protecting our rights or the rights of our customers, including fraud prevention
- Administration and improvement of our websites
- Compliance with requirements of law, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities
- Compliance with audit requirements and for internal controls and processes
In addition, we may share your information with third-party service providers, who work with us to provide products and services, or who help Altigo market to customers. We require that our third-party service providers use your personal information only to perform their obligations to Altigo in accordance with providing you with quality products and services. We will not share your personal information with any third parties for any third parties’ marketing purposes.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that any personal information is collected from a person under 13 years of age, we will promptly delete such information from our database.
Security Protocols and Safeguards
Altigo maintains security protocols to protect your information. Some examples of how we protect your personal information include the following:
- We do not store credit card information in our systems, and we encrypt your credit card information when it is transmitted over the Internet.
- We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the data you provide to us while placing an order with us online. Due to these security precautions, some computers may not be able to “communicate” with our secure servers. If you experience any difficulty, please contact Altigo via email.
If you receive undesired promotional emails, you may opt out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email. If you receive undesired promotional texts, please follow the opt-out directions in the text. To opt out of on-line advertisements from Altigo, please follow the instructions on the links below:
Copyright 2018 Altigo Inc. All rights reserved.
Altigo Inc., 6905 S 1300 E #186, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047